4. Use of the service
1. In order to use the Service, the Organization will be equipped with an administrator user account (hereinafter an “Admin Account”) accessible by way of a user-ID and password.
2. By accessing via the Admin Account, the Admin User may create or import, manually or via API, a number of User Accounts (hereinafter an “Account”) accessible by way of a user-ID and password. Whereas each Account shall be accessed only by the individual User that is associated with that specific Account.
3. The Organization and Users shall provide that user-IDs and passwords (“Access Details”) are kept secret and ensure that the Access Details do not become known to any third party, as the Organization is liable for any misuse of the Services using the Access Details. Furthermore, the Organization and Users shall inform Ziik immediately if they suspect that any of the Access Details or Admin Account or Accounts have been compromised.
4. Subject to the Organization's payment of the subscription fees pertaining to the Service, the Organization shall be entitled to use the Service and any pertaining Ziik software as long as this SaaS-Agreement is in force.
5. Restrictions of use
a. Except as expressly permitted, the User may not use the Service on any device that the User does not own or control, and the User may not distribute or make the Service available to others. The Organization and the Users may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Service.
6. The Organization and Users may not copy, except as expressly permitted, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code, modify, or create derivative works of the Software and/or any part of the Service, any updates, or any part thereof. Any attempt to do so is a violation of our rights. If the Organization or Users breach this restriction, the Organization may be subject to damages claims.
7. The Organization agrees to cooperate with Ziik to maintain our ownership of the Software and/or the Service, and, to the extent that the Organization or User becomes aware of any claims relating to the Software and/or the Service, the Organization agrees to promptly provide notice of any such claims to us.
8. The use of the Service may require certain minimum specifications for the User’s IT- system and communication capabilities. By entering into this SaaS-Agreement, the Organization warrants that such requirements are met by the User during the term of the SaaS- Agreement.